About the Role
The ideal candidate is a seasoned chef with a background in fine dining. You will run an efficient kitchen by consistently looking to improve the menu, producing quality food, and working closely with restaurant managers in the overall food and beverage operations of the restaurant.
- Execute excellence in guest satisfaction through a hands-on, lead by example management style
- Management of all back of house staff in a high-volume kitchen, including ongoing training, development and follow up
- Achieve or exceed budgeted labor and other cost centers through proper planning and execution
- Oversee weekly and monthly inventories, and ordering of food and supplies
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and DHEC regulations
Associate's degree in Culinary Arts (desirable)
3+ years of kitchen management experience
Experience in leading and supervising chefs
Experience working within budget constraints
How To Apply
Email us at SouthernSmokedTavernLexingtonApplications@happy-fork.com with your resume. Please include the position(s) you'd like to be considered for.
Thanks for your interest!