About the Role
Are you a great butcher? Join the team and jump right into a fantastic new role as our main butcher. You'll be in charge of all quality control, cuts, portions and the foundation for the customers amazing meat-experience.
- Process meat cuts according to portions and business standards.
- Oversee inventory levels and quality control.
- Maintain cutting equipment functionality.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are met including proper storage of meats.
- Use scales to weight products.
Familiarity with kitchen equipment and utensils.
Ability to work with and coordinate with a team to ensure success.
Able to work in a cold environment for long periods of time.
At least 2 years experience working as a butcher or similar role.
How To Apply
Email us at SouthernSmokedTavernLexingtonApplications@happy-fork.com with your resume. Please include the position(s) you'd like to be considered for.
Thanks for your interest!